Rod Retail Private Limited having its registered office at 204, Ground/First Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, South Delhi, New Delhi-110020, India (“Reliance”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is managing and operating the website at www.sunglasshut.in (“Sunglass Hut Platform”), through which it inter alia facilitates the sale of Sunglasses (“Products”) to the users of the Sunglass Hut Platform (“User” or “you” or “your”). Upon your acceptance of terms and conditions as set out under this policy (“Warranty Policy”), we provide this warranty to you that the Products will be free from manufacturing defects and defects in design, workmanship (“Warranty”):
1. Warranty Period:The Warranty provided under this Warranty Policy shall commence on the date of purchase of Product by you from the Sunglass Hut Platform, and shall be valid for a period of up to 2 Years (“Warranty Period”).
2. Eligibility:To be eligible for this Warranty, you must present a valid invoice and the Product inside original package of the Product, as and when requested by us or our representative(s).
3. Warranty Conditions:This Warranty is limited to the following conditions:
(a) damage arising to the Product due to manufacturing defects, design, workmanship (“Damaged Product”) during the Warranty Period.
collectively referred to as “Warranty Conditions”.
4. Reliance Responsibilities:Subject to fulfillment of Warranty Conditions and during the Warranty Period, Reliance will (a) repair the Damaged Product, (b) replace the Damaged Product with new Product, or (c) refund to you the purchase price of the Damaged Product, as per the following:
(a) In case of repairing any Damaged Product under this Warranty, User should deliver the Damaged Product at physical store of Sunglass Hut, and after repairing, User is responsible to collect the repaired Product back from the same physical store of Sunglass Hut. User can search addresses of all physical stores of Sunglass Hut at store locator link <<>>.
(b) In case of replacement of any Damaged Product under this Warranty, User should deliver the Damaged Product and collect the Product Replacement at physical store of Sunglass Hut.
(c) Refunds, if any, shall be handled, and credited to User at Sunglass Hut store level only. A valid refund claim under the Warranty Policy shall only be processed upon successful delivery of Damaged Product at physical store of Sunglass Hut by you.
5. Exclusions:This Warranty does not cover following type of damages, defects or does not cover any damages to the Product occurring due to natural wear and tear, improper maintenance, wrong handling, excessive loading, negligence in use. Reliance’s decision shall be final with respect to nature of defect and applicability of Warranty.
6. Disclaimer:Reliance shall not, under any circumstance, whether as a result of breach of contract or warranty, tort, or otherwise, be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including loss of profits or revenues or any other costs or damages. This Warranty shall not in any 2 manner extend to personal injury and/ or death caused by the User’s own negligence or omissions. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the remedies in this Warranty are your sole and exclusive remedies and Reliance’s total liability, relating to or arising out of your purchase or use of Product or damage thereto, regardless of the type or cause of such damage or the characterization of the claim asserted (whether in contract or tort), shall not under any circumstances exceed the Product’s purchase price as on the invoice. This Warranty does not cover: (a) minor imperfections in the Product that broadly meet design specifications, or imperfections that do not materially alter the Product’s functionality; and (b) claims arising out of the Product’s dissimilarity with the images appearing on the Sunglass Hut Platform. You are required to satisfy yourself regarding the suitability of the Product before making any purchase. Reliance does not make any representation or warranty as to the suitability of the Product for any particular use. Reliance is not liable to fulfill any responsibility in case of an invalid or wrongful Warranty claim. Reliance makes no assurance, representation or warranty that the replaced Product will be identical or similar to the Product you purchased. Reliance reserves the right to be the sole judge as to whether the Product is a Damaged Product and its decision in this regard shall be final. Reliance further reserves the right to charge the claimant for any reasonable and applicable costs and expenses (at prevailing rates) relating to or arising out of the repair or replacement of the Product.
7. Governing Law & Jurisdiction:This Warranty Policy shall be governed by laws of India and all claims arising from this Warranty Policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
8. Amendment:Reliance reserves the right to modify or amend the terms and conditions herein due to change(s) in availability of services, Products and/ or spare parts or for the purposes of complying with applicable policies, rules, regulations and law, with or without notice.
9. Contact Us:If you want to make a Warranty claim during the Warranty Period, please contact our customer support team at the details provided below, along with the invoice and Product details, who will assist you with the Warranty claim process:
Customer care no. : 9311404448
Email id : email@example.com